Oh Christ, Not This Asshole Again
Ahh yes, The dreaded school. When it comes around we all dread, new teachers, new schedule, some new unfamiliar faces, the MASSIVE amount of homework load, less time on tumblr. Here is another long post with a few sites and others to help you out here!
- Advice on college
- Alternatives to buying expensive textbooks
- AP Cram Packets
- Cheat sheet for becoming an adult
- Dorm room survival
- Free online college classes
- How to survive college masterpost
- cheap & healthy snacks
- chocolate muffin in a mug tutorial
- Coffee recipes to help stay awake
- Every Starbucks drink and pasty FTW
- For the vegans
you bad ass motherfuckers
- macaroni cheese / mac&cheese in a cup
- quick and easy soup recipes
- study snacks
- Study snack
- thousands of quick and easy snack recipes
- Yummy cheesiness!
- 40 on-the-go breakfast recipesHelpful sites:
- Challenge your brain
- Feed the hungry while using your vocabulary
- Free online textbooks
- Grade calculator
- Rape Escape
- Whole page dedicated to studying/organizing
High school needs:
- For Juniors or Seniors With Low Income Families Looking For Scholarships
- How to survive freshman year
Mental health resources:
- a website that is always relevant.
- falling asleep tips
- How long to sleep
- how to talk to and help an anxiety-ridden friend
- how to wake up in the morning
- keep taking your mind off of it
- mental illness recovery tips
- need a motivational speech? i like this one for myself.
- not having a good day? :c
- picking up a hobby can relax you during the school year!!
- seriously just please try to relax ily
- take your mind off of it
- tips on self-love
- when to go to sleep/wake up
- working out is a total stress-buster.
- download free books
- express yourself with make-up
- Hobbies masterpost
- I fucking love to study to this.
- please remember this.
- Sick ass movie list
I have more but, this is a school one so message me for more.
- Sites to help you not get distracted with other sites. (Mac)(PC)
- Various ways to where a scarf
- What’s the fucking weather
- calm/nature sounds
- chill playlist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- concentration playlist
- study playlist
- 4hours of classical music
- An already typed essay at your fingertips(type the subject and press random stuff and an essay forms. TO KIND OF HELP)
- bibliography maker
- educational links fucking galore
- my favorite tutoring website
- online ruler
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- Social media citing
- study like a college kid
- Time Management
- Psychology Lectures by a Professor from Yale University
- compliments generator
- how long to nap
- go to a quiet place
- learn more about anxiety.
- panic and anxiety information masterpost
- Relaxation techniques
- Stress Analyst
- the thoughts room
- take a guided relaxation
- yoga poses
- Best place to get help for English
- essay structure guide
- essay writing help
- free microsoft word alternative
- Grammar and spell checker
- Graphic Essay Organizer
- Help on reading/researching
- Make a kick ass essay
- Masterpost of writing software
- microsoft word equivalent
- more essay writing help
- On books you you don’t want to read
- Tip of my tongue
- calculators (includes graphing, geometric, stats etc)
- College/high school Chemistry notes
- math problem solver (2)
- Periodic Table
- This is the math god
- Answers to the textbook
- Beneficial studying tips
- Crash course in any subject with John Green
- Free Educational resources for anyone and everyone
- help in a ton of subjects
- Helps you in any subject
- homework help
- how to google
- how to study, Study guide
- finals survival guide
- improve your studying skills
- Learning Websites Masterpage
- Looking for a word
- make flash cards
- One of the best learning websites
- Tips before/during an exam
- Tips on Exams
- Remember that today’s day in age is different from how it was back then. So don’t stress about school too much.High school students today have the anxiety of what a mental patient in the insane asylum had in the 50s. Here’s also a thing to show how times have changed.
- Prioritize. List what needs to get done first and when. Sometimes getting the bigger/harder tasks is easier than conquering the smaller/easier tasks.
- Set times when certain projects need to be done and stick to that deadline.
- Turn your phone off or give it to your parents while doing work/studying. I know that we live in the age of technology and literally everything is at the touch of our fingertips. Honestly though you can wait on what your favorite celebrity has to say or if your crush liked your instagram photo. You’ll be more involved in that than you are into your work.
- If you have trouble in a certain subject and there is no assigned seating, take advantage of the front. I guarantee you’ll learn more.
- Ask your teacher what exactly you’ll need to know. If you’re taking notes during the year, write in the margins whether or not it will be tested. It will be easier to know what you will be tested on.
- Save your exams. Half the time your teachers use the same questions (or questions similar) from your exams on your midterms or finals.
- Don’t try to do homework straight afterschool if you can’t, despite what everyone says. Give yourself an hour, and try to get some exercise in. I find it stops me getting bored of sitting down. Not to mention helps me concentrate better.
- Don’t just read the material, write it, draw it, recite it, quiz yourself on it! Until you have the material down.
- Join clubs, sports, or organizations! You’re guaranteed to find friends in there. You’ll already have common interests. Start with that and go with the flow.
- College kids: If you don’t have assigned seating, and you have been sitting in the same seat for 2 weeks. That is you assigned seat now. Don’t move or you’ll screw everyone up and they will hate you.
- Color code things, such as your notes.
If you want to see how I color code my notes message me and I’ll be happy to show you.
- Be kind to one another.
I think that about does it. So yeah:)
send this to nash grier’s parents
please never let this video die
What hasn’t he done?
(he only apologized for that Vine when he got serious backlash, and he deleted it right away, just like he did with his video ‘What Guys Look For In Girls’, but he constantly uses slurs)
Where did he move on to? To a trashcan???
(FYI he never apologized for this video, he just removed it because he was being criticized)
You can watch the video here.
Decide for yourself if you like Nash or not after watching it, I don’t care. It’s like girls are not pressured enough to be perfect in today’s society to be as perfect as possible for ‘their man’ as they can be. What’s worse, his followers doubled, then tripled, than quadrupled after this video, even though he deleted it, and so many teen girls went to his defense. He criticized probably most of them and he still has them as his fans. He set up unrealistic standards for them and they don’t love themselves enough to realize what piece of shit he is. It’s tragic. He has a huge influence on his mass following, who are mostly teenage girls, and instead of teaching them to love themselves, he taught them they are not good enough for him. He sent them 60 years in the past, when women were the perfect trophy that lived by certain standards.
Also, he treats his followers badly.
I wish he wasn’t relevant right now and he didn’t have millions of followers that look up to him, but he is and he does. I wish we could just pretend he doesn’t exist, but if we do that, we’re not helping to stop him in any way. He does not deserve to be talked about, but he is, and we have to make sure people at least know that he’s talked about in a negative way and for a reason.
It’s beyond my understanding why this little lemur still has any followers.
Okay you know what? That’s your opinion. We are still going to love Nash no matter what. Like beliebers stand by Justin. I love Nash as much as I love the other boys and he’s apologised. All you people are doing is bringing stuff up from the past to bring Nash down. He’s apologised, he was young and stupid at the time and he’s grown now. So can all of you keep your opinions to yourselves because honestly this is why celebrities get so depressed because everyone is trying to bring them down. I stand by Nash and I love him. So do the rest of us. Please just drop it and leave him alone. It’s in the past. It can’t be changed but everyone can forgive him. It’s the only thing you can do and honestly I don’t care about something stupid from the past. He’s apologised. It’s over now. Leave him alone.
poor little rich white boy
not like he’s in the public eye which gives everyone the right to comment on his action
poor little celebrity, why would we judge him, he’s famous
APOLOGIZING FOR THINGS DOESN’T MAKE THEM RIGHT
HE DID NOTHING TO FIX WHAT HE DID
SAYING HE IS SORRY DOESN’T FIX IT
HE IS NOT 3
AN APOLOGY WONT FIX EVERYTHING
HE’D KNOW THAT IF HE WAS MATURE ENOUGH
Here’s a perfect example of idol worship and it how peoples actions negatively impact their fandom. His behavior is unacceptable, just about everyone outside of his ridiculous fandom can admit that, but his fans act and pretend like he’s still a perfect little ray of sunshine when he’s probably one of the worst public figures in the last couple of years.
i change my mind 4chan should destroy this website
|—||people who eat crops picked by under payed, overworked, exploited and abused poor migrant workers (via bertoltbrechtfast)|